Real Estate Data Analyst (Paris, Berlin and/or Zurich)
PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris. We work on international markets. We are backed by world-class investors. We have a startup environment, low bureaucracy and international team and business.
Data is core to everything we do at PriceHubble. We like it divers, big and novel. As a real estate data analyst, your mission will be to source, capture and extract new datasets that help us continuously refine and develop cutting edge valuation and forecasting tools for the real estate market. You will be part of the Data Team, work closely with Business and report directly to the Chief Analytics Officer.
- Identify and analyse new data sources
- Access new data with whatever strategy is suitable, e.g. write web-scraping and parsing scripts,...
- Create new datasets and integrate them in top shape into the data pipeline
- Define and implement data acquisition strategies
You will enjoy this opportunity if...
- You have solid Python skills and can deliver quality production code
- You are passionate about and experienced with web-scraping techniques (e.g. Scrapy,..)
- You have a decent understanding of front-end technologies (HTML, JS)
- You have built and worked with databases
- You love to collect, organise and analyse significant amounts of data and revel in drilling into the details (e.g. coherence, completeness, quality,..) of the data you gather
- You are a hustler and take pride in attaining things that seemed unlikely or impossible
- You think out of the box and have a great track record implementing your novel ideas
- You have experience with Real Estate related data is a plus.
- You are comfortable working in English. Other European languages are a big plus.